Bob in Merritt island, FL

I had tiny bugs in my kitchen.  Someone said they were mites. Nothing stopped them. We tried all sorts of sprays, including the poisons, which we don’t like to use but we were very frustrated.  I remembered that we had our No More Ticks spray that killed the fleas. I sprayed it….the bugs appeared to be drunk & then just died…They have not been back since. Thank you No More Ticks for being such a great product that we can rely on…and for being non toxic!

Comments are closed.